Who We Are
We are a grassroots organization that empowers the electorate through education and civic engagement to promote equitable values at all levels of government.
We come from Derry Township and surrounding communities, focusing on issues, education, fellowship, and action.
Hershey Indivisible Team stands for fair wages, family values, respect for women, support for the LGBTQ+ community, environmental stewardship, equal opportunity, public education, sensible gun regulations, medical care for all, and tax reform that shares the burden equitably.
We welcome others and promote civil discourse.
What We Do
- Provide educational programs with quality speakers to inform us on current issues.
- Organize and participate in local rallies.
- Make phone calls, send postcards, and register voters
- Research the positions of our elected officials and candidates to enable honest discussion
- Communicate with elected officials with polite, persuasive language
- Gather socially
Founded in response to the 2016 election, the national Indivisible movement created a practical guide to resist an extremist agenda, elect local champions, and fight for progressive policies. Hershey Indivisible Team is part of this movement.
Action by action, day by day, group by group, Indivisibles are reclaiming our democracy.
Hershey Indivisible Team is a registered 501(c)(4)